iX Developer 2.40 SP1
iX Developer 2.x empowers you with unique tools to communicate. It combines top-class vector graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment.
iX Developer is available as a 30-days free trial. After the trial period you need to purchase a license. Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
New release (2020-12-15) with updated digital signatures. No other changes!
This build version 126.96.36.199 completely replaces the previous version 188.8.131.52.
Whats new in iX Developer 2.40 SP1 (2018-11-08):
• Improvements in iX Build 2.41.177 version containing bugfix for iX Runtime graphical error in text object
• iX HMI software version 2.40 SP1 offers a powerful conversion tool to upgrade EXTER/E1000 applications to iX and modern X2 series operator panels, along with other minor improvements.
The conversion tool in iX 2.40 SP1 supports:
• Resize & aspect ratio option lets you determine whether an application should be scaled, and aspect ratio locked.
• Function key templates enables an X2 panel to have a similar user interface as a key panel but realized in a touch panel. The function key templates automatically add objects for navigating/controlling the application and emulate function keys, LEDS and text strips.
• Key field objects can now be converted directly to iX Developer eliminating the need to add key field objects manually afterwards.
• Log messages gives a clear overview of the conversion status.
• Index registers are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
• Data types are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
• Scaled datatypes of scaled INT tags are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer with the original settings.
• INT tags are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
• Function key macros are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
Other improvements in iX Developer 2.40 SP1:
• Improved database back-up and restore actions.
• Consolidation of four data base backup actions into one user-friendly action.
• The .NET Framework is upgraded to version 4.7.2.
• Minor general bug fixes.
*Contact your local Beijer Electronics sales representative for more information.
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!