iX Developer 2.40 SP5
iX Developer 2.x empowers you with unique tools to communicate. It combines top-class vector graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment.
iX Developer is available as a 30-days free trial. After the trial period you need to purchase a license. Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
New release (2020-12-15) with updated digital signatures. No other changes!
This build version 18.104.22.168 completely replaces the previous version 22.214.171.124.
Whats new in iX Developer 2.40 SP5 (2020-10-01):
• This release has new features as well as bug fixes and updates.
• Database storage on SD card
• Change active controller without reboot of panel. (If controller allows)
• Support for 64-bit data types. (If controller allows)
• Screen Alias import and export
• Recipe import and export in design time
• Improved project conversion from legacy software
• X2 base v2 series support
• Bug fixes
Link to the latest iX Developer 2.40 - Release notes (PIEN340): Click here
Link to the latest iX Developer 2.40 - Reference manual (MAxx831X): Click here
Link to the latest iX Developer 2.40 - User guide (MAxx832I): Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
iX240SP5 ReleaseNotes iX PIEN340M.pdf
iX240SP5 Reference Manual_MAEN831X.pdf