BCS Tools 3.21
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC). BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Based on the license entered during the installation, BCS Tools will run in one of four license levels. Without entering a license key during installation, BCS Tools will run in "Lite" mode.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
To use all features in BCS Tools 3.21 make sure to use
• BCS NEXTO CPU firmware 220.127.116.11 for NX3003/NX3004/NX3005, 18.104.22.168 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030, 22.214.171.124 for XP300/XP315/XP325/XP340 or later.
• Firmware versions older than 1.8.x.x is not supported by BCS Tools 3.21 with the newest compiler.
Link to the latest Nexto Xpress firmware: click here
Link to the latest Nexto modular firmware: click here
Link to the description of BCS Nexto - CPU firmware update procedure: click here
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Added a new type of license: BIG Program Professional;
• Added Import/Export to CSV for NX6014 module.
• Increased limit of assemblies per Ethernet/IP Device from 50 to 60;
• Fixed a crash in Ethernet/IP interface when configuring “AXL E EIP DI 16 M12 6P” device;
• Improvements in Project Wizard;
• Improvements in texts for Portuguese and English Cultures.
• Added support for 126.96.36.199 compiler which will allow project upgrades from 3.10 to 3.21 without a download to the device.
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!