BCS Tools 3.11
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC). BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Based on the license entered during the installation, BCS Tools will run in one of four license levels. Without entering a license key during installation, BCS Tools will run in "Lite" mode.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
To use all features in BCS Tools 3.11 make sure to use BCS NEXTO CPU Firmware 22.214.171.124 for NX3004/NX3005, version 126.96.36.199 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030 or 188.8.131.52 for XP300/XP315/XP325 or later. Firmware versions older than 1.7.0.xx is not supported by BCS Tools 3.11.
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Added I/O Simulator page.
• Added new hot swap mode “Hot Swap Disabled Without Startup Consistency” for following devices: NX3003, NX3004, NX3005, NX3010, NX3020, NX3030 and NX5100.
• Updated help.
• Added encryption to OPC UA.
• Opens the declarations editors (GVL and POUS) in tabular mode.
• Added a message box to warning about changing values when user leaves a page.
• Fixed the error message when use a Basic license.
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!