BCS Tools 3.52
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC). BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Based on the license entered during the installation, BCS Tools will run in one of four license levels. Without entering a license key during installation, BCS Tools will run in "Lite" mode.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
BCS Tools 3.52
New features 3.52:
• Added support to IEC 60870-5-104 Server protocol on NX3008 CPU.
See more information in the release notes and revision history documents attached..
The free of charge "Lite" version 3.52 can be used for:
• X2 Control
• X2 Marine SC
• X2 Extreme SC
• BoX2 Pro SC
• BoX2 Extreme SC
• NEXTO Modular (<= BCS-NX3010 without additional communication module)
• NEXTO Xpress (BCS-XP3xx)
• Beijer G- and M-series Programmable IO (PIO)
To use all features in BCS Tools version 3.52 make sure to always use the latest firmware.
Firmware versions older than stated below is not supported with the latest compiler in BCS Tools. Minimum firmware requirements:
• X2 Control/Marine, BoX2 Pro SC image 2.0 b775 with CODESYS runtime 188.8.131.52_7
• X2 Extreme SC image 2.0 b367 with CODESYS runtime 184.108.40.206_7
• BoX2 Extreme SC image 2.0 367 with CODESYS runtime 220.127.116.11_7
• BCS NEXTO firmware 18.104.22.168 for NX3010 / NX3020 / NX3030
• BCS NEXTO firmware 22.214.171.124 for NX3008
• BCS NEXTO firmware 126.96.36.199 for NX3003 / NX3004 / NX3005
• BCS NEXTO firmware 188.8.131.52 for XP300 / XP315 / XP325 / XP340 / XP350
• Beijer G- and M-series Programmable IO (PIO) with firmware Rev 3.002 or 2.007
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
BCS Tools 3.52 - Release Notes.pdf