iX Developer 2.50
iX Developer 2.x empowers you with unique tools to communicate. It combines top-class vector graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment.
iX Developer is available as a 30-days free trial. After the trial period you need to purchase a license. Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
What's new in iX Developer 2.50 build 2.50.73:
This release includes cyber security updates, bug fixes and new functionality.
• Feature to avoid accidental project transfer by adding a password to the project
• Updated alarm filtering dialogue
• Updated controller protocols where applicable
• Addressing a cyber security vulnerability in SQLite and zlib libraries by upgrading to newer versions
Removed or deprecated functionality:
• Removed support for Windows CE6-based panels (TxA, TxB and X2 base 1st generation)
• Removed support for Integrator functionality
• Removed support for OPC Classic (OPC DA)
• Removed support for Macro Extensions
• Disabled VNC and Applet support for web access
• Deprecated screen carousel object for PC runtime
• Please see release notes
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
iX250 ReferenceManual MAEN355B.pdf
iX250 ReleaseNotes iX PIEN364A.pdf
iX250 LastMinuteNotes iX PIEN365A.pdf