WebIQ 2.14.0 (32 bit)
WebIQ is the first 100% web based industrial HMI / SCADA toolbox from web HMI expert Smart HMI, which works like a CMS (Content Management System).
WebIQ allows the effortless creation of industrial web HMIs, web apps and dashboard apps without web programming knowledge. Connect your process via OPC UA. Create your solution visually with pre-defined widgets by using drag&drop. Configure access rights, alarms, historical data or recipes. Run your HMI in any web browser on a PC, touch panel or smart device, such as a tablet or a smartphone.
Note, license information!
Obtain a 30 day free WebIQ Developer license: click here
For a WebIQ Designer license or a WebIQ Runtime licenses.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Read more about WebIQ features on the product section: click here
Tutorials how to install WebIQ Designer can be found here: click here
What's new in update version WebIQ 2.14.0:
• Widget templates and composite widgets can now be imported and exported as instances – you can now create your own widget and composite widget libraries!
• Alarm Manager: alarms can now be duplicated and imported and exported
• All Roboto fonts can now be used in IQ styling for all widgets
• WebIQ Server project configuration database (project.sqlite) has been removed and replaced by JSON files for better versioning of changes
• The server configuration tool (connectcfg) has been removed as all functionality is now available through the Runtime Manager
• Connections to OPC-UA datasources can now be forced to be encrypted with disabling unencrypted fallbacks
• New widget IQ Trend-Set Select for configuring different trend sets through the HMI
Release Notes, see attached document.
Tested platforms and HW: Windows 10
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
Release Notes - WebIQ 2.14.0.pdf