WebIQ 2.13.0 (64 bit)
WebIQ is the first 100% web based industrial HMI / SCADA toolbox from web HMI expert Smart HMI, which works like a CMS (Content Management System).
WebIQ allows the effortless creation of industrial web HMIs, web apps and dashboard apps without web programming knowledge. Connect your process via OPC UA. Create your solution visually with pre-defined widgets by using drag&drop. Configure access rights, alarms, historical data or recipes. Run your HMI in any web browser on a PC, touch panel or smart device, such as a tablet or a smartphone.
Note, license information!
Obtain a 30 day free WebIQ Developer license: click here
For a WebIQ Designer license or a WebIQ Runtime licenses.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Read more about WebIQ features on the product section: click here
Tutorials how to install WebIQ Designer can be found here: click here
What's new in update version WebIQ 2.13.0:
• New IQ Trend Display widget and corresponding new widgets (complete reimplementation)
• Recorders can now be started and stopped via UI Actions or item conditions (and the Server API)
• Recorders can now record on trigger and the Server API (record a single dataset once on each trigger)
• New and fresh project list, included demos for download and latest blog posts
• Items now supports tolerances (for Trend Display widgets) and can be marked as discrete
• Projects can now be manged and up- and downloaded from the Runtime Manager in the browser
• The Server log file can now be downloaded from the Runtime Manager
• Added support for comments in the new Trend Display and Alarm List widgets
• The Alarm List widget can now be filtered by groups (configuration option)
• The Windows installers now allow for easy selection of development and runtime systems
Release Notes, see attached document.
Tested platforms and HW: Windows 10
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
Release Notes - WebIQ 2.13.0.pdf