BCS Tools 3.50
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC). BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Based on the license entered during the installation, BCS Tools will run in one of four license levels. Without entering a license key during installation, BCS Tools will run in "Lite" mode.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
BCS Tools 3.50 (Current version)
New features 3.50:
• Added Distributed IO Configurator.
• Added BSD/BFI Configurator.
• Added Documents feature.
• Added Restore Points feature.
• Added export tags for iX Developer feature.
• Added ModBus TCP Master compatibility with Nexto Xpress series and NX3008.
• Added, by default, VAR and END_VAR in PLC_PRG.
• Added support for XP350 PLC with SoftMotion.
• Added support to run Python scripts.
• Included a new command to remove the current license (returning to Lite).
New features 3.40 (included in 3.50):
• Added support to new CPU NX3008.
• Added verification to check for the presence of non-related variables inside redundant areas.
• Added Reset Origin Device Command.
• Added support to EtherCAT Master for all Nexto Xpress.
• Added LibIntegratedIoExt which allows to use additional analog inputs on Nexto Xpress
Read more about enhancements and bug fixes in the attached Release Notes.
The free of charge "Lite" version 3.50 can be used for:
• X2 Control
• X2 Marine SC
• X2 Extreme SC
• BoX2 Pro SC
• BoX2 Extreme SC
• PIO GN-9372, GL-9971, GL-9972, GL-9973 and GL-9975
• NEXTO Modular (<= BCS-NX3010 without additional communication module)
• NEXTO Xpress (BCS-XP3xx)
To use all features in BCS Tools version 3.50 make sure to always use the latest firmware. Firmware versions older than stated below is not supported with the latest compiler in BCS Tools.
Minimum firmware requirements:
• X2 Control/Marine, BoX2 Pro SC image 2.0 b775 with CODESYS runtime 18.104.22.168_7
• X2 Extreme SC image 2.0 b367 with CODESYS runtime 22.214.171.124_7
• BoX2 Extreme SC image 2.0 367 with CODESYS runtime 126.96.36.199_7
• BCS NEXTO firmware 188.8.131.52 for NX3010 / NX3020 / NX3030
• BCS NEXTO firmware 184.108.40.206 for NX3008
• BCS NEXTO firmware 220.127.116.11 for NX3003 / NX3004 / NX3005
• BCS NEXTO firmware 18.104.22.168 for XP300 / XP315 / XP325 / XP340 / XP350
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
Release Notes - BCS Tools 3.50.pdf