WebIQ 2.11.1 (64 bit)
WebIQ is the first 100% web based industrial HMI / SCADA toolbox from web HMI expert Smart HMI, which works like a CMS (Content Management System).
WebIQ allows the effortless creation of industrial web HMIs, web apps and dashboard apps without web programming knowledge. Connect your process via OPC UA. Create your solution visually with pre-defined widgets by using drag&drop. Configure access rights, alarms, historical data or recipes. Run your HMI in any web browser on a PC, touch panel or smart device, such as a tablet or a smartphone.
Note, license information!
Obtain a 30 day free WebIQ Developer license: click here
For a WebIQ Designer license or a WebIQ Runtime licenses.
Please contact Beijer Electronics sales & order representatives to help you Where to buy.
Read more about WebIQ features on the product section: click here
Tutorials how to install WebIQ Designer can be found here: click here
What's new in update version WebIQ 2.11.1 (64 bit):
• Package Manager: Newly installed packages can now also be uninstalled. This works only for packages installed after updating to WebIQ 2.11.1 because the installed files have to be recorded.
• Fix: For legacy subscription licenses license expiration warnings were displayed that were not intended.
• Fix: Process Data Manager: the list of variables sometimes showed entries that had already been removed
• Fix: Layout Manager: a double scrollbar in the widget list has been fixed
• Fix: Offline activation in WebIQ Designer showed the wrong URL to use
• The integrated OpenSSL library used for TLS encryption has been updated to 1.1.1n because of CVE-2022-0778
Added available log levels in command line output of --help for the log levels setting
• Fix: WebIQ License Agent did not handle the parameters --uid and --gid correctly
• Fix: On Linux systems sometimes newly added licenses were only active after restarting the WebIQ License Agent service
• Fix: IQ User List widget sometimes caused an error during locking of the widget (timing issue)
• Fix: The HTML widget contents are now completely separated from the HMI itself so that CSS styles from the HMI cannot influence the styling of the HTML Widget contents anymore
• Fix: IQ Linear Gauge Widget sometimes showed the gradient incorrectly
• Fix: IQ Responsive Menu: the mobile 'burger' menu size can now be changed using width & height
• Fix: IQ Linear Gauge Widget was wrongly positioned in some circumstances
Tested platforms and HW: Windows 10
Main Features (WebIQ 2.11.0)
New Licensing System with Floating Licenses that can be used on different devices (requires permanent online connection)
WebIQ Server can now be licensed for use with Docker
• New WebIQ System & License Manager has been created
• Trend Widgets:
- the total number of curves has been changed from 5 to 10
- when selecting another trend curve the current display will no longer be reset to live mode
• IQ Recipe List: New widget for recipe selection as a table
• New and fresh app login page which now shoes the app preview image by default allowing easy replacement
• New UI Action 'composite-placeholders' has been added to change composite placeholders during runtime
• New UI-Actions for importing and exporting recipes
Release Notes (WebIQ 2.11.0
• New floating WebIQ Designer licenses are now supported (permanent online connection required, but licenses can be checked out for offline use for up to 30 days)
• New licenses will be issued as license keys that can be used directly for activation (online connection required)
• Legacy licenses are still supported
• New WebIQ License Agent service - needs to taken into account when upgrading Linux installations (see corresponding documentation)
• The free license with 30 items has been discontinued and replaced with a free trial version that is valid for 30 days that does otherwise behave as a normal WebIQ Designer license (i.e. no item limits anymore)
• The activation file ACTIVATEME.TXT is no longer written to the filesystem. It can be downloaded from WebIQ System & License Manager after login
• WebIQ Server
- WebIQ Server can now also be licensed inside a Docker Container.
- From now on WebIQ Designer stores the login so you do not have to enter the credentials after entering it the first time anymore.
- Trend data transfer via the API has been improved by using chunking.
- User data has been split into a separate database user.sqlite. Existing apps will be converted automatically once loaded.
- New WebIQ License & System Manager has been created
- Service Tray tool has been removed as the server can be started and stopped via Windows TaskManager (services tab)
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!