BCS Tools 3.23
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Without entering a license key, BCS Tools runs in "Lite" mode.
BCS Tools 3.23
To use all features in BCS Tools version 3.23 (Current version) make sure to use:
• BCS NEXTO CPU firmware 22.214.171.124 for NX3003/NX3004/NX3005, 126.96.36.199 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030, 188.8.131.52 for XP300/XP315/XP325/XP340 or later.
• Firmware versions older than 1.8.x.x/1.9.x.x is not supported by BCS Tools 3.23 with the newest compiler.
Link to the latest Nexto Xpress firmware: click here
Link to the latest Nexto modular firmware: click here
Revision history - BCS Tools
Version 3.23 (Current version)
• Added support to IEC 60870-5-104 Server protocol on XP340 compact PLC;
• Added support to Client Certificate on MQTT Protocol;
• Added diagnostics to new USB devices (Wifi and 3G/4G modem) on Nexto Xpress.
• Increased limit of OPC UA variables from 5000 to 20000;
• Increased limit of Export Online Variables from 30000 to 60000;
• Performance optimization of Export Online Variables routines;
• Fixed bit forcing issues for direct mapped variables;
• Fixed compilation error in Simulation Mode when using some CPU and rack combinations;
• Fixed compilation error caused by LibDatalogger dependencies.
• New limit of 16000 Ethernet/IP Device assemblies for the whole project;
• Added support to Update Device context menu for EtherCAT Slaves.
• Increased limit of assemblies per Ethernet/IP Device to 500;
• Fixed an issue where a password-protected project would failed to open;
• Fixed an issue where PIDControl object would not always save the generated code correctly;
• Fixed some issues with Export Online Variables;
• Improved Project Update for update of children devices;
• Improved support for multiple versions to be installed in parallel;
• Improvements in texts for Portuguese and English Cultures;
• Included MODBUS Symbol Client device version 184.108.40.206 for support of old version
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!