BCS Tools 3.15
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Without entering a license key, BCS Tools runs in "Lite" mode.
To use all features in BCS Tools 3.15 make sure to use
• BCS NEXTO CPU Firmware 220.127.116.11 for NX3003, 18.104.22.168 for NX3004/NX3005, 22.214.171.124 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030, 126.96.36.199 for XP300/XP315/XP325 or later.
• Firmware versions older than 1.7.0.xx is not supported by BCS Tools 3.15.
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Updated the compiler to fix a potential occurrence of exception when using Ethernet IP protocol.
• Included option "disabled" for open circuit value on 4-20mA inputs of NX6000 and NJ6000 modules, allowing reading of signals below 4mA (0 to 4mA).
• Included 4-20mA scale on modules NJ6001, NJ6005 and NJ6101, adding also an option to set the behavior of analog inputs on open circuit condition.
• Added "Login" Button to Easy Connection.
• Including a confirmation message before removing objects from the project.
• Added Right Click to open the product information web page in Configuration (Bus).
• Use Internet Explorer 11 to show the start web page (requires Internet Explorer 11 to be installed).
• Improvement to copy and paste on Modbus Symbol Server.
• Improved algorithm of the LibNextoPID with anti-reset windup and the automatic error recovery (ex: Gp < 0).
• Fixed the translation of the "Paste Contacts" submenu in the "FBD / LD / IL" menu.
• Fixed to always create a project with newest version of PLC.
• Fixed possible error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" after request export to CSV.
• Fixed the culture selection after open the "Clock Settings" dialog.
• Fixed the "Export Online Variables" command.
• Fixed error introduced on version 3.10 which may cause exception after a switchover of redundant PLC.
• Fixed error introduced on version 3.11 which results on exception when reading/writing to MODBUS mappings with variable size longer than 16 bits.
• Changed limits of Recipe Manager, keeping only the limit of 5.000 variables per Recipe Definition.
• Improved Help.
• Changed the installer to solve some cases where the installation process results on error when running on outdated versions of Windows 7 and 8.1.
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!