30-day free trial. After the trial period you need to purchase a license to develop screens. The server runs for two hours with full functionality.
The new version of i4SCADA visualization software contains numerous new features, making it much easier for you to use the software and provides completely new possibilities. In addition to the SmartEditor for HTML5, the new version additionally includes IoT SCADA Manager, product licensing, i4SCADA Studio and Service Manager.
Discover the new features of our i4SCADA visualization solution and convince yourself:
• User friendly setup - quick and easy, including Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express.
• SmartEditor for HTML5 visualizations - over 400 included HTML5 graphics, as well as preview option at design time with live rendering.
• The new IoT SCADA Manager - your connection to the cloud and third party applications.
• i4SCADA HTML5 templates for the usage in all common editors and development environments, like Visual Studio Code.
• i4SCADA Studio - for a convenient parameterization and connection of your interfaces.
• New licensing portal for more visibility and transparency about your i4SCADA products.
• i4SCADA Service Manager - easy management of the individual services.
• Completely updated documentation and Knowledgebase - available online on the web or pre-installed as a PDF document.
*Contact your local Beijer Electronics sales representative for more information
• SWC00074-7 - Extend Simatic Configurator from Studio to support symbolic addresses (TIA)
• SWC00074-4875 - Improve performance when browsing the BACnet network
• SWC00074-4876 - Improve performance of Properties Import
• SWC00074-4898 - Integrate custom event logging in recipe control
• SWC00074-4923 – Add property isAlpahnumeric to the wf-log-table Extension
• SWC00074-4744 – Implement CIFAS Library in HTML5
• SWC00074-4944 – Implement possibility to cancel read BACnet properties operation
• SWC00074-5046 - Use the i4 HTML Demo application as the default demo project in the setup
• SWC00074-5062 - wf-log-table should handle edited values and adds an information icon if value and value2 exists
• SWC00074-5174 - wf-setpoint-chart should be able to show unit on x and y axis, depending on database configuration
• SWC00074-5175 - wf-setpoint-chart should be able to show signalinformation like name, description, depending on database configuration
• SWC00074-5256 - Licensing - Add runtime limit memory slot to the i4SCADA product
• SWC00074-5257 - Licensing - Use the runtime period in the server (don't start anymore if demo is expired)
• SWC00074-5258 - Licensing - Use the runtime period in the other servers (Messenger, Scheduler, WCS servers)
• SWC00074-5281 – Add property "Disable Mouse Events" to the wf-state-text extension
• SWC00074-5288 – Include the axis description to the wf-setpoint-chart tooltip
• SWC00074-5357 - Update obfuscation mechanism in SCADA projects
• SWC00074-5168 - Create SmartEditor extension “wf-setpoint-chart”
• SWC00074-4882 – SmartEditor “wf-chart” should show more than 2 digits for the values
• SWC00074-5211 – The wf-modal-dialog extension loads its content immediately, causing low performance
• SWC00074-5194 - Description text on write Actions from Users provide no Details
• SWC00074-4297 - Hover function does not work as expected, for “wf-popover” extension
• SWC00074-4347 - Studio connector configurator: configuration is preserved even if it is not saved
• SWC00074-4447 - The column filter does not process the "+" character, for wf-alarm-viewer extension
• SWC00074-4493 - The state and animation class do not work on the icons-preview page
• SWC00074-4549 – Condition rules for all tree extensions are not properly working
• SWC00074-4620 - If alarm properties of a signal are called directly from the signal overview, the browse button for the alarm script is missing
• SWC00074-4713 - Uploaded image not vibile on design and run time if image name is longer than 5 characters / if name contains a space
• SWC00074-4728 – Small corrections at level of components “watchdog” and “wf-chart-1”
• SWC00074-4763 - "Subscription increment" parameter is editable when setting subscription type "ReadOnce"
• SWC00074-4764 - "Subscription interval" parameter is active, if Subscription types "CovObject" and "ReadOnce" are selected
• SWC00074-4816 - Error when trying to install i4SCADA 3.8.3 after uninstalling an older version
• SWC00074-4849 - Activity Analyzer shows error " Error converting data type varchar to datatime"
• SWC00074-4883 - User Manager for Silverlight is not working on run time
• SWC00074-4895 – The "wf-logtag-arc" extension is not working on run time
• SWC00074-4901 – The filter function under User Manager Time Interval not working correctly
• SWC00074-4903 – Script error triggered when selecting “Erweiterter Objektfilter”
• SWC00074-4905 – The SchedulerPro fields Name and Description in "Filter Selection" should be grayed out
• SWC00074-4910 – The Save and Cancel buttons are not displayed in the correct order in MessengerPro and SchedulerPro
• SWC00074-4926 - The field" Check Access Groups" of User Manager is missing, at run time, under Authorization group
• SWC00074-4945 - Signal "Local Time" is adding the time-zone even if it has been calculated already
• SWC00074-4956 - "OPC.WCS.DA server"_Error is triggered when trying to write a value using "Softing OPC Toolbox Demo Client"
• SWC00074-4972 – Tilemode of “wf-alarm-viewer” has no option to show acknowledgedUserName
• SWC00074-4973 - Tilemode of “wf-alarm-viewer” takes too long to Acknowledge Comments and destroy Layout
• SWC00074-4983 – The row number text color of “wf-alarm-viewer” stays gray
• SWC00074-4995 - UserManagerHTML_Incorrect text under "Create Domain user"
• SWC00074-5007 - Condition rule of extension wf-switch-transformer is not correctly evaluated when initial value of signals is NaN
• SWC00074-5012 - "Failed to load: wf-core.wbx!" is triggered when creating a new web site based on a template
• SWC00074-5014 - wf-switch-transformer | switch symbol is not shown under some conditions
• SWC00074-5023 - The server generates a license error after applying a software license update from a demo license
• SWC00074-5024 – The position of extension wf-line is changed at runtime
• SWC00074-5043 - The "Copy name" button in Add recipe window should be inactive, if no Recipe Definition is selected
• SWC00074-5052 - Using WriteSecuredSignalValues WCF throws Error
• SWC00074-5059 - Alarmviewer Extension doesn't show active alarms by default and in online mode
• SWC00074-5076 - wf-alarm-viewer: setting the "Rolling Time Window"-property to false during design-time is ignored
• SWC00074-5077 - wf-alarmviewer: "Rolling Time Window" setting is not taken into saved configurations
• SWC00074-5160 - The AD login is taking too much time to load
• SWC00074-5185 – Correct the German translation type for Password guidelines in User Manager
• SWC00074-5204 - Ändern/Modify Button results in Runtime License error, when uninstalling the i4SCADA application
• SWC00074-5206 - IoT Manager stops i4SCADA Server Service and occupies/blocks all connections to the SQL Server
• SWC00074-5263 - AlarmGroup Dropdown displays list of Names without scrollbar, for “wf-alarm-viewer” extension
• SWC00074-5265 – SchedulerPro allows possibility to create Objects without a name
• SWC00074-5266 – SchedulerPro triggers and error for Editing if Server is selected
• SWC00074-5282 - OID is used in a called modal page
• SWC00074-5295 - wf-user-manager component header in show case is not translated
• SWC00074-5331 - wf-navigation button configurations are not working in the runtime
• SWC00074-5345 - wf-chart-1: "Start Offset" time unit selector item "Hours" is not valid