BCS Tools 3.11
Size: 394.3 MB
BCS Tools, a complete tool for BCS Nexto modular PLC Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four versions available:
• Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
• Without a software license code, BCS Tools runs in "LITE" mode.
• The free "LITE" version can be used for the BCS Xpress XP300, XP315, XP325 series (from ver 3.10) and BCS NEXTO NX3003 (from ver 3.10), NX3004, NX3005, NX3010 CPU, rack I/O, Ehternet/IP and Modbus RTU/TCP master/slave functionality.
To use all features in BCS Tools 3.11 make sure to use
BCS NEXTO CPU Firmware 126.96.36.199 for NX3004/NX3005, version 188.8.131.52 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030 or 184.108.40.206 for XP300/XP315/XP325 or later.
Firmware versions older than 1.7.0.xx is not supported by BCS Tools 3.11.
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Added I/O Simulator page.
• Added new hot swap mode “Hot Swap Disabled Without Startup Consistency” for following devices: NX3003, NX3004, NX3005, NX3010, NX3020, NX3030 and NX5100.
• Updated help.
• Added encryption to OPC UA.
• Opens the declarations editors (GVL and POUS) in tabular mode.
• Added a message box to warning about changing values when user leaves a page.
• Fixed the error message when use a Basic license.