30-day free trial. After the trial period you need to purchase a license to develop screens. The server runs for two hours with full functionality.
The new version of i4SCADA visualization software contains numerous new features, making it much easier for you to use the software and provides completely new possibilities. In addition to the SmartEditor for HTML5, the new version additionally includes IoT SCADA Manager, product licensing, i4SCADA Studio and Service Manager.
Discover the new features of our i4SCADA visualization solution and convince yourself:
• User friendly setup - quick and easy, including Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express.
• SmartEditor for HTML5 visualizations - over 400 included HTML5 graphics, as well as preview option at design time with live rendering.
• The new IoT SCADA Manager - your connection to the cloud and third party applications.
• i4SCADA HTML5 templates for the usage in all common editors and development environments, like Visual Studio Code.
• i4SCADA Studio - for a convenient parameterization and connection of your interfaces.
• New licensing portal for more visibility and transparency about your i4SCADA products.
• i4SCADA Service Manager - easy management of the individual services.
• Completely updated documentation and Knowledgebase - available online on the web or pre-installed as a PDF document.
*Contact your local Beijer Electronics sales representative for more information
SWC00074-4938 - Implement HTML UserManager functionality
SWC00074-4670 – Update SchedulerPro and integrate it to Service Manager and Activity Analyzer
SWC00074-4595 - Extend Studio Logs with data compression for historical data
SWC00074-4695 - Extend Studio and Export-Import Tool to support more parameters for Log Conditions
SWC00074-4687 - The license check during installation should allow perpetual SLA licenses
SWC00074-4870 - BACnet Connector - Make MaxMessageSizeInBytes configurable
SWC00074-4871 - Studio - Make MaxMessageSizeInBytes configurable
SWC00074-4872 - Studio - Set default increment value for COV Property type to 0
SWC00074-4932 - Add licensing support to the WebServices
SWC00074-4934 - Add Cifas library feature to the Sentinel Portal and update the setup
SWC00074-4968 - Update Demo Project DB with sample recipes