BCS Tools 3.10
Size: 315.3 MB
BCS Tools, a complete tool for BCS Nexto modular PLC Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four versions available:
• Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
• Without a software license code, BCS Tools runs in "LITE" mode.
• The free "LITE" version can be used for the BCS Xpress XP300, XP315, XP325 series (from ver 3.10) and BCS NEXTO NX3003 (from ver 3.10), NX3004, NX3005, NX3010 CPU, rack I/O, Ehternet/IP and Modbus RTU/TCP master/slave functionality.
To use all features in BCS Tools 3.10 make sure to use
BCS NEXTO CPU Firmware 126.96.36.199 for NX3004/NX3005, version 188.8.131.52 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030 or 184.108.40.206 for XP300/XP315/XP325 or later.
Firmware versions older than 1.7.0.xx is not supported by BCS Tools 3.10.
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Added support to Nexto Xpress PLCs XP300, XP315 and XP325;
• Added support to NX3003 PLC;
• Added support to NX5101 MODBUS TCP Head;
• Added support to OPC UA configuration;
• Added EtherNet/IP Adapter;
• Added checkbox in the project wizard to create the directory to project’s files;
• Added Find in Project command in menu Edit;
• Added Replace in Project command in menu Edit;
• Added Browse Call Tree command in menu Edit > Browse;
• Added MasterTool IEC XE Perspective command in menu View > Choose Perspective;
• Added HMI Perspective command in menu View > Choose Perspective;
• Added Visualization command in menu View > HMI Views;
• Added HMI Features command in menu View > HMI Views;
• Added Programmings command in menu View > HMI Views;
• Added Datasources command in menu View > HMI Views;
• Added Commit Accepted Changes command in menu Project;
• Added Insert Execute Box command in menu FBD/LD/IL;
• Added Add to Recipe Definition command in context menu of the POUs and GVLs;
• Added Browse Call Tree command in context menu of the POUs;
• Added Export Library command in context menu of the Library Manager;
• Included Encryption tab in the Application object;
• The parameter “Minimum Error Before Clock Update” accepts a new range from 1 up to 65519 ms;
• Improvements in the performance of Import Safety Projects command.;
• Added NJ6001 module support;
• Added NJ6005 module support;
• Added NJ6011 module support;
• Added NJ6101 module support.