BCS Tools 3.03
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Without entering a license key, BCS Tools runs in "Lite" mode.
Revision history - BCS Tools
• Added Import Safety Project… and Delete Safety Objects Imported… commands in Project menu;
• Added Help files for EtherNet/IP in Portuguese Culture;
• Added support to Alarm Manager and Alarm Configuration;
• Added support to NX9020 rack.
• Improvements in EtherNet/IP;
• Improvements in Help files;
• Improvements for NX5100 projects;
• Improvements in Portuguese Culture Screens;
• The limit of the EtherCAT slave number was increased to 192.