BCS Tools, a complete tool for BCS Nexto modular PLC
Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC)
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four versions available - Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
- Without a software license code, BCS Tools runs in "LITE" mode
- The free "LITE" version can be used for the BCS NEXTO NX3004 CPU, NX3010 CPU, rack I/O and Modbus RTU/TCP master/slave functionality.
Revision history - BCS Tools
- Added NX5100 module support;
- Added NJ1005 module support;
- Added Easy Connection command.
- Improvements in memory usage during project update;
- Improvements in Help files;
- Improvements in Portuguese Culture Screens;
- Improvements in Portuguese Help files;
- Fixed a problem in compiler using Symbol Configuration
and variables with character “_”;
- Enable or disable redundant objects causes online change download.
- Added EtherNet/IP Scanner.
- Implemented setting 'keep running on CPU stop' to MODBUS Slave and Server.
- Added the IEC 60870-5-104 Server device;
- Some difference project structure for new projects:
- Changed Wizard Page to choose the language of UserPrg and StartPrg;
- New projects are created with four folders called SystemGVLs, SytemPOUs, UserGVLs and UserPOUs;
- A new POU called StartPrg is created for every new project;
- A new POU called UserPrg is created for non-redundant projects;
- Three new GVLs called IOQualities, Module_Diagnostics and System_Diagnostics are created;
- The Diagnostics GVL is not created for new projects;
- Added quality variables support for MODBUS Symbol Client driver;
- Added quality variables support for IO modules;
- Added Print Preview command in File menu;
- Added options to Operating Mode command in Online menu;
- Added Disable Breakpoint and Enable Breakpoint commands in Debug menu;
- Added Wink command in Source upload… and Source download… commands;
- Added Edit IO mappings command in context menu of Device object;
- Added Placeholders command in context menu of Library Manager object;
- Added new commands (Reorder list and clean gaps, Save current values to recipe and Restore values from recipe) in Persistent Variables object.
- Added Toggle Breakpoint command to POU when CPU is connected;
- Created a new design option to Communication Settings screen;
- Included Internal Points configurations in Nexto CPUs.
- Changed tab design for all screens;
- Changed the Synchronism screen in CPU configuration. The new screen allows time zone configuration with SNTP disable.
- Implemented Export/Import process for Dynamic IP address parameter in NET1;
- Removed a wrong icon from Add Gateway Window;
- Implemented Permission for Folders in the Permissions Window;
- Implemented the consistency of maximum number of PROFIBUS slave bytes;
- Implemented a change to decrease the project archive size when removing objects;
- Implemented a change to show right quantity of recent projects in the start page;
- Implemented a consistency to deny read, write and force invalid indexes of arrays;
- Improvements in Auto Declare command;
- Improvements in Watch command;
- Improvements in Breakpoints command;
- Improvements in Cross Reference List command;
- Improvements in Project Information... command;
- Improvements in tab option Device Editor in Options command in Tools menu;
- Improvements in tab option SmartCoding in Options command in Tools menu;
- Improvements in GVL and PersistentVars objects;
- Improvements in Recipe object in Tree view;
- Improvements in Symbol Configuration object;
- Improvements in Trace object;
- Improvements in POU for implicit checks object;
- Improvements in NX5001 tab DP-Parameters;
- Improvements in online changes process in certain cases;
- Improvements in Recipe Manager;
- Fixed problems with source download options;
- Improvements in EtherCAT Master Sync Window;
- Fixed an issue in PersistenVars that initialized variables when a variable type was changed during an online changes process;
- Implemented a process to close all windows when a logoff is done;
- Implemented new warnings in tab Compile warnings of Project Settings command;
- Implemented Export/Import to User and Groups of Project Settings command;
- Implemented new options tabs (Device description download, Library download and Proxy Settings) in Options command in Tools menu;
- Implemented new tab View in tab option CFC Editor in Options command in Tools menu;
- Implemented new tab Target memory settings in Application object.