BCS Tools, a complete tool for BCS Nexto modular PLC Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four versions available:
• Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
• Without a software license code, BCS Tools runs in "LITE" mode.
• The free "LITE" version can be used for the BCS Xpress XP300, XP315, XP325 series (from ver 3.10) and BCS NEXTO NX3003 (from ver 3.10), NX3004, NX3005, NX3010 CPU, rack I/O, Ehternet/IP and Modbus RTU/TCP master/slave functionality.
Revision history - BCS Tools
- Added NX3005 CPU support;
- Added the Visualization feature to the tool. This feature enable users to create screens loaded and stored in the CPUs memory with the logic application. Using this feature is possible access created screens trough the web browsers. This feature is enable only for NX3005 CPU:
- Added Visualization Manager object used to set general configuration of Visualization feature;
- Added WebVisualization object used to set the specific configuration related with web access in the created screens;
- Added Visualization objects that is used to create screens to access application information;
- Added Image Pool object to the application. This object is used to create a list of images that can be used in the Visualization;
-Added Network Variable List (NVL) feature to tool. The feature enable exchanging variables among controllers trough the CPU network interfaces.
- Added a new command called Clock Settings that is an easy way to get and set date and time in the CPUs;
- Added the option of Dynamic IP Address to the CPU Ethernet interface (DHCP Protocol);
- Added the option Edit Page Size in the CFC Menu.
- Fixed a problem using Export to CSV feature and the SOE enabled;
- Fixed a problem using Export Online Variables command;
- Fixed a problem related with Symbols in Treeview with Redundant PROIFBUS Networks;
- Improvements performance in Import from CSV command.