BCS Tools 3.31
BCS Tools, a complete tool for Beijer Electronics control offer including debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software. Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
BCS Tools offers full customization, object-oriented graphics and user-friendly programming, with enhanced editing-control integrating application program, fieldbus and process networks into a single interface.
Four different license levels available:
Without entering a license key, BCS Tools runs in "Lite" mode.
BCS Tools 3.31 (Current version)
The free of charge "Lite" version 3.31 can be used for:
• X2 Control
• X2 Marine SC
• X2 Extreme SC
• BoX2 Pro SC
• BoX2 Extreme SC
• PIO GN-9372, GL-9971
• NEXTO Modular (<= BCS-NX3010 without additional communication module)
• NEXTO Xpress (BCS-XP3xx)
To use all features in BCS Tools version 3.31 make sure to always use the latest firmware. Firmware versions older than stated below is not supported with the latest compiler in BCS Tools.
• Link to Release Notes: click here
Minimum firmware requirements:
• X2 Control/Marine, BoX2 Pro SC image 2.0 b775 with CODESYS runtime 126.96.36.199_7
• X2 Extreme SC image 2.0 b367 with CODESYS runtime 188.8.131.52_7
• BoX2 Extreme SC image 2.0 367 with CODESYS runtime 184.108.40.206_7
• BCS NEXTO firmware 220.127.116.11 for NX3010/NX3020/NX3030
• BCS NEXTO firmware 18.104.22.168 for NX3003/NX3004/NX3005
• BCS NEXTO firmware 22.214.171.124 for XP300/XP315/XP325/XP340
Links to firmware versions:
• Link to the latest Nexto Xpress firmware: click here
• Link to the latest Nexto modular firmware: click here
• Link to the latest X2 Control/Marine SC/BoX2 Pro SC firmware: click here
• Link to the latest X2 Extreme SC/BoX2 Extreme SC firmware: click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!