BFI-E3 and X2 Control by Modbus TCP
This library file includes a function block, documentation and handles the communication between X2/BoX2 Control and the BFI-E3 frequency inverter with integrated Ethernet using Modbus TCP.
The library file contains the following functionality:
• Start and stop of motor
• Change Set frequency
• Normal-, fast- or coasting-stop
• Alarm Reset
• Constant monitoring of Drive Outputs, Alarms, Safety and Running Hours
• Read and Write of all parameters and data available
• Read of Drive type, Input voltage, Power, Frame size, Firmware and serial number
• Possibility to control from the PLC-program or the HMI
The library file is also embedded in a PLC-program. This PLC-program adds additional functionality and by downloading it to the controller it is possible to run the BFI without any additional PLC code.
It also contains an iX-project to support the function block in BCS Tools. The iX-project contains one screen from which you can access all BFI:s in the network just by selecting the station number.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2020-11-25)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP4 / SP5
• BCS Tools 3.30
• CODESYS 3.5 SP13 Patch3
• X2 Control
The zip file contains a sample projects, a library file and a quick start guide:
• SER0020_V1.0.0_X2BFIE3ModbusTCP.projectarchieve (BCS Tools application)
• SER0020_V1.0.0_iX_X2controlBFIAllBusses.zip (iX application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!