MJPEG graphical control - iX application
An additional graphical control to enable iX applications to display a MJPEG stream provided by a network camera.
Target device: X2pro, X2control, X2marine, X2extreme, C2 series devices and iX PC RT (iX runtime)
This is an enhancement to give iX users the possibility to display MJPEG streams.
The MJPEG control displays MJPEG streams that can be displayed in normal browsers without using JAVA or ActiveX components. The credentials of the camera are provided in the script.
The frame rate strongly depends on the computing power of the CPU. On a X2pro you typically get a frame rate of 12-15 frames/s.
• Package V1.0.1 is the first released version (2020-11-18)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP4 / SP5
• X2 series (X2 pro, control, marine, extreme), C2 series devices and iX PC RT (iX runtime)
• AXIS M1011, AXIS M1054, AXIS fisheye M3004
• EDIMAX IC-3015Wn
• Grandeye Halocam
• SER0006_V1.0.1_package_iX MJPEGcontrol.zip
The zip file contains a sample project with MJPEG control, ref.manuals and a quick start guide:
• SER0006_V1.0.1_iX MJPEGcontrol.zip (iX application)
• MJPEG_Control.dll (the control)
• SER0006_iX MJPEG Reference manual_ENG.pdf (English reference manual)
• SER0006_iX MJPEG Reference manual_DE.pdf (German reference manual)
• SER0006_QS_iX MJPEGcontrol_V1.0.1-EN.pdf (Quick start guide, English)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!