BFI-P2/E3 by CANopen V1.0.3
This library file includes a function block, documentation and handles the communication between Nexto Xpress and the BFI-P2 or BFI-E3 frequency inverter using CANopen.
The library file contains the following functionality:
• Start and stop of motor
• Change Set frequency
• Normal-, fast- or coasting-stop
• Alarm Reset
• Constant monitoring of Drive Outputs, Alarms, Safety and Running Hours
• Read and Write of all parameters and data available
• Read of Drive type, Input voltage, Power, Frame size, Firmware and serial number
• Possibility to control from the PLC-program or the HMI
The library file is also embedded in a PLC-program. This PLC-program adds additional functionality and by downloading it to the controller it is possible to run the BFI without any additional PLC code.
It also contains an iX-project to support the function block in BCS Tools. The iX-project contains one screen from which you can access all BFI:s in the network just by selecting the station number.
• Package V1.0.2 is the first released version (2021-08-03)
• Package V1.0.3 is aligning CanOpen FB with all auto generation of all PLC-code for Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and EtherCAT in BCS Tools 3.51. This new package replaces the older packages.
News in V1.0.3:
• New quick start manual
• Possibility to read/write all data to a Device by application instructions
• Renaming of most variables
• Prepared for running more than one bus out from a Beijer controller
• Project supporting Webvisu in a Nexto Xpress 340
Developed and supported for:
• BCS Tools 3.51
• iX Developer 2.50
• Nexto Xpress, BCS-XP300, BCS-XP315, BCS-XP325 and BCS-XP340 with Webvisu
• Nexto BCS-NX-3008
• BFI-P2 with at least firmware 2.50
• BFI-E3 with at least firmware 3.11
The zip file contains sample projects and a quick start guide:
• iX_BFIAllbusesV105.zip (iX application)
• SER0039_V1.0.3_Nexto_BFI_CanOpen.projectarchieve (BCS Tools application)
• SER0039_V1.0.3_Nexto340WebVisu_BFI_CanOpen.projectarchieve (BCS Tools application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!