iX CyberSecurity Extension V1.1.8
The iX CyberSecurity Extension guide the user and provides guidelines when working with Cyber Security. The extension explains password complexity check, password expiration, lock/unlock users, enable/disable USB port, enable/disable VNC server as well as the AuditTrail Database surveillance.
This iX CyberSecurity Extension for enhanced security measures. In the attached Quick start each function is described.
• V1.1.5 The first released version (2023-03-20)
• V1.1.6 Optional connection to CATSecurity
• V1.1.7 Added password history
• V1.1.8 Update of last password-change-date fixed
Note, the latest version replaces previous packages!
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP7 / 2.50, iX Developer 2.20 SP2
• X2 series, C2 series and iX PC RT (iX Runtime)
The zip file contains a iX projects, application dll's and a quick start guide:
• SER0072_V1_1_8_iX_CyberSecurity_Extension.zip (iX application)
• iX_MassStorage.dll (needed for enabling/disabling the USB port)
• OpenNETCF.Net.dll (needed to check whether a VNC client is active)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!