iX CyberSecurity Extension V1.1.5
The iX CyberSecurity Extension guide the user and provides guidelines when working with Cyber Security. The extension explains password complexity check, password expiration, lock/unlock users, enable/disable USB port, enable/disable VNC server as well as the AuditTrail Database surveillance.
This iX CyberSecurity Extension for enhanced security measures. In the attached Quick start each function is described.
• Package V1.1.5 is the first released version (2023-03-20)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP7, iX Developer 2.20 SP2
• X2 series, C2 series and iX PC RT (iX Runtime)
The zip file contains a iX projects, application dll's and a quick start guide:
• iX_CyberSecurity_DNV_Extension_V1_1_5.zip (iX application)
• iX_MassStorage.dll (needed for enabling/disabling the USB port)
• OpenNETCF.Net.dll (needed to check whether a VNC client is active)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!