X2 to BFI-E3 by Modbus TCP - iX script module
An iX script module and a couple of screens that show how to connect a Beijer X2 panel to a Beijer Frequency Inverter (BFI E3-MTP) via ModBusTCP.
Target device: X2 base/pro/marine/control/extreme series, C2 series and PC Runtime
This is an iX Developer example project that has the whole communication setup prepared between an X2 HMI device <-> BFI inverter. Utilizing index addressing one can connect, configure and control multiple BFI´s. The projects shows how to read and write parameters, show the state of the digital and analog inputs and some more drive information and help.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2022-02-14)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5 / SP6
• X2 series devices (X2 base/pro/marine/control/extreme)
• C2 series and iX PC RT (iX runtime)
• BFI E3-MTP inverters
The zip file contains a iX sample project, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0060_V1.0.0_iX_to_BFI_E3_ModBusTCP.zip (iX application)
• SER0060_QS_X2 to BFI-E3 ModBusTCP_V1.0.0-EN.pdf
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
SER0060_QS_X2 to BFI-E3 ModBusTCP_V1.0.0-EN.pdf