Detect Internet connection - iX script module
An iX script module that does a cyclic check whether internet connection is available.
Target device: X2 series, C2 series and iX PC RT (iX Runtime)
This example shows how to check the availability of an internet connection by using a small script module that does a cyclic check whether internet connection is available or not. The time for the cyclic check is adjustable inside the script module.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version.
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5 / SP6
• X2 series (base/pro/marine/control/extreme)
• C2 series and iX PC RT (iX Runtime)
The zip file contains a sample projects with script module and a quick start guide:
• SER0054_V1.0.0_iX_Detect_Internet_Connection.zip (iX application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!