X2 to BFI-P2/H3 by Modbus TCP - iX script module
An iX script module and a couple of screens that show how to connect a Beijer X2 panel to a Beijer Frequency Inverter (BFI-P2 / BFI-H3) via Modbus TCP.
Target device: X2 base/pro/marine/control/extreme series, C2 series and PC Runtime
This is an iX Developer example project that has the whole communication setup prepared between an X2 HMI device <-> BFI inverter. Utilizing index addressing one can connect, configure and control multiple BFI inverters. The projects show how to read and write parameters, show the state of the digital and analog inputs and some more drive information and help.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2022-01-31)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5 / SP6
• X2 series devices (X2 base/pro/marine/control/extreme)
• C2 series and iX PC RT (iX runtime)
• BFI-H3 and BFI-P2 inverters
The zip file contains a iX sample project, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0050_V1.0.0_iX_to_BFI_H3_P2_ModBusTCP.zip (iX application)
• SER0050_QS_ iX to BFI-H3-P2 ModBusTCP_V1.0.0-EN.pdf
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
SER0050_QS_ iX to BFI-H3-P2 ModBusTCP_V1.0.0-EN.pdf