X2 base V2 to GL9971 (PIO) sample
This sample explains the function and use of how to setup a communication link between a X2 base v2 and PIO GL-9971.
To establish communication with a GL-9971 PLC device Modbus TCP protocol is to be used, and IEC addresses are mapped to Modbus addresses in the PLC device.
In this example a X2 base v2 HMI is used, but all models of the X2-series are valid.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2022-02-14)
Developed and supported for:
• BCS Tools 3.33
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5 / SP6
• PIO GL-9971 with firmware v2.002
• X2 base 10 v2 or any operator panel from the entire X2-series can be used
The zip file contains sample projects, a library file and a quick start guide:
• SER0049_V1.0.0_X2baseV2_GL9971_BCS331.projectarchieve (BCS Tools application)
• SER0049_V1.0.0_X2baseV2_GL9971_iXDev2.40Sp5.zip (iX application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!