Vessel central dimming - iX sample
An iX example explains how to set up a central dimming system for NorthInvent monitors using an HMI panel in the X2 series.
Target device: X2 Marine 7 (X2 pro, X2 extreme or X2 control can also be used).
This example explains how to set up a central dimming system for NorthInvent monitors using an X2 Marine panel and our smartobject ‘Vessel Central Dimming’.
This example requires the following steps to be completed:
• Set up the X2 Marine 7 with the attached IX project.
• Setup the NorthInvent monitors with stationID.
• Connect the NortInvent monitors to X2 Marine 7.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2021-10-20)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP6
• X2 Marine 7
The zip file contains a iX sample project, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0047_VesselCentralDimming_V1.0.0_IX.zip (iX application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!