Vessel Quick View - iX sample
An iX sample that explains how to set up a ‘Vessel Quick View’ smart object with our cloud solution and a readymade BoX2 Pro application.
Target devices: BoX 2 Pro, X2 Marine (X2 pro, X2 extreme or X2 control can also be used), M-series Remote I/O node (S-series can also be used)
This example requires the following steps to be completed:
• Set up the Box2 Pro with the attached IX project
• Connect the M-series Remote I/O node to Box2 Pro
• Insert the Box2 Pro in acirro + and configure the tags as in the iX project.
• Import the Dashboard template in acirro+.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2022-05-13)
Developed and supported for:
• iX Developer 2.40 SP6
• acirro+ v1.3.1
• acirro+ ready BoX2 Pro
• M9289 Modbus/TCP remote I/O node
The zip file contains a iX sample project, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0045_VesselQuickView_V1.0.0_IX.zip (iX Developer project)
• SER0045_VesselQuickView_V1.0.0_USB.zip (iX Developer runtime project)
• SER0045_VesselQuickView_V1.0.0.dd (acirro+ template)
• BoX2ConfigSet.json (BoX2 configuration file)
Free for United Essential
level and above.
Read more about the UNITED partner program: click here
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!