iX RT Cloud Connectivity - Azure IoT Hub
Several iX script modules show how to use Azure IoT SDKs to connect to and interact with Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service (DPS) and Azure IoT hub service.
This example includes enabling zero-touch, just-in-time provisioning to the right IoT hub and connecting to Azure IoT Hub and then interacting with IoT Hub like sending D2C messages, receiving and read C2D messages, report to Device Twins desired properties and direct method invocations.
• Package V1.0.1 is the first released version.
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5 / SP6
• C2 series and iX PC RT (iX Runtime)
The zip file contains a sample projects with script module and a quick start guide:
• SER0057_V1.0.1_iX_Sample_AzureIoTHubDeviceWithDPS.zip (iX application folder)
• SER0057_QS_iX RT Cloud Connectivity - Azure IoT Hub_V1.0.1-EN.pdf
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
SER0057_QS_iX RT Cloud Connectivity - Azure IoT Hub_V1.0.1-EN.pdf