BFI-P2/E3 and X2 Control by CANopen
This library file includes a function block, documentation and handles the communication between X2/BoX2 Control and the BFI-E3 or BFI-P2 frequency inverter using CANopen.
The library file contains the following functionality:
• Start and stop of motor
• Change Set frequency
• Normal-, fast- or coasting-stop
• Alarm Reset
• Constant monitoring of Drive Outputs, Alarms, Safety and Running Hours
• Read and Write of all parameters and data available
• Read of Drive type, Input voltage, Power, Frame size, Firmware and serial number
• Possibility to control from the PLC-program or the HMI
The library file is also embedded in a PLC-program. This PLC-program adds additional functionality and by downloading it to the controller it is possible to run the BFI without any additional PLC code.
It also contains an iX-project to support the function block in BCS Tools. The iX-project contains one screen from which you can access all BFI:s in the network just by selecting the station number.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2021-03-11)
• Package V1.0.2 supporting BCS Tools 3.31, new updated EDS files describing BFI slaves, new BFI-E3 firmware version and an updated quick start quide.
Developed and supported for:
• BCS Tools 3.31 or CODESYS 3.5 SP13 Patch3
• iX Developer 2.40 SP5
• X2 Control
• BFI-P2 with at least firmware 2.50
• BFI-E3 with at least firmware 3.11
The zip file contains sample projects, a library file and a quick start guide:
• BFI_DeviceDescription_EDS files_Ver31.zip
• SER0016_V1.0.2_X2_BFI_CANopen.projectarchieve (BCS Tools application)
• SER0016_V1.0.2_iX_X2ControlBFIAllbuses.zip (iX application)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!