TCP client and server - CODESYS library
A library to quickly enable a TCP client and/or server in your CODESYS application. Helper methods further assist preparing data to send, and processing incoming data.
Third-part devices such as Laser marker, weigh scales and inkjet printers often allow socket communications.
This library manages opening a socket and sending/receiving data. Helper methods are included to process the data prior to sending and assist parsing the incoming data.Included is the library and a Quick-start guide.
• Package V1.0.3 the first version released for CODESYS V3.5 SP13 Patch 3.
• Package V1.0.4 an update version, with support for extra delimiting character at end of the mRelimit output. Note, the latest version replaces previous packages!
• Package V1.1.0 an update version with the KeepAlive now an option. Supporting both CODESYS and BCS Tools.
• BCS Tools V3.31 or
• CODESYS 3.5 SP13 patch 3
• X2 Control and BoX2 Control
The zip file contains the library file and a quick start guide:.
• SER0019_V1.1.0_TcpClientAndServer.compiled-library (CODESYS library)
Free for United Essential
level and above.
Read more about the UNITED partner program: click here
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!