OEE calculation example
This example let you get started and use the benefits of OEE calculation in manufacturing together with acirro+ cloud-based data storage and Power BI template for analysing exported process data.
OEE is based on the concept of Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
Target devices are CODESYS based controllers and acciro+ cloud enabled HMI’s. Data coming from any X2 / BoX2 series device connected to acirro+ cloud service.
Process data can be used for acirro+ dashboards and Power BI calculation and visualizations. Note that the Power BI template supporting data from several devices simultaneously.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2021-03-24)
• Package V1.0.1 has minor adjustments to the quick start guide (2021-04-28).
• Package V1.0.2 an update to support BCS Tool 3.31 and minor adjustments of tag names in the PLC and HMI application.
Note, the latest version replaces previous package!
• BCS Tools v3.31
• iX Developer v2.40 SP5
• acirro+ v1.3
• Power BI desktop version (February 2021 release or later)
• In this example we use a Nexto Xpress and X2 pro 7
The zip file contains the template, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0038_V1.0.2_BCS_OEE.projectarchive (CODESYS based template of BCS Tools 3.31)
• SER0038_V1.0.2_iX_OEE.zip (iX Developer template)
• SER0038_V1.0.0_OEE_acirroplusTemplate.pbit (Power BI template)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!