OEE calculation example
This example let you get started and use the benefits of OEE calculation in manufacturing together with acirro+ cloud-based data storage and Power BI template for analysing exported process data.
OEE is based on the concept of Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
Target devices are CODESYS based controllers and acciro+ cloud enabled HMI’s. Data coming from any X2 / BoX2 series device connected to acirro+ cloud service.
Process data can be used for acirro+ dashboards and Power BI calculation and visualizations. Note that the Power BI template supporting data from several devices simultaneously.
• Package V1.0.0 is the first released version (2021-03-24)
• Package V1.0.1 has minor adjustments to the quick start guide (2021-04-28).
• Package V1.0.2 an update to support BCS Tool 3.31 and minor adjustments of tag names in the PLC and HMI application.
Note, the latest version replaces previous package!
Developed and supported for:
• BCS Tools v3.31
• iX Developer v2.40 SP5
• acirro+ v1.3
• Power BI desktop version (February 2021 release or later)
• In this example we use a Nexto Xpress and X2 pro 7
The zip file contains the template, example data and a quick start guide:
• SER0038_V1.0.2_BCS_OEE.projectarchive (CODESYS based template of BCS Tools 3.31)
• SER0038_V1.0.2_iX_OEE.zip (iX Developer template)
• SER0038_V1.0.0_OEE_acirroplusTemplate.pbit (Power BI template)
If you previously downloaded the package file from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!