X2 web 2023.300.1.62
Supported HW: All models of X2 web
The X2 web HMI panels within the X2 pro and X2 extreme families are perfect HMI panels for enterprises and users who wants to utilize HTML5 web technologies in industrial environments.
X2 web firmware version 2023.300.1.62. Attached revision history (changelog), instructions of update procedure and links to online documentation.
New in this release:
• Browser rotation introduced. The user can rotate the browser in 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
• Solved issue relating to web page not refreshing automatically if a parameter is re-used in the URL.
The FW package file include:
• X2 web changelog 2023.300.1.62.pdf
X2 web firmware update procedure:
• Store the systembeijer.raucb file on a USB thumb driver, in the root folder
• Insert the USB thumb driver in the X2 web
• Power up the X2 web
• Follow the update instructions on the screen
• Remove the USB thumb driver
• Restart the X2 web device.
Link to the online manual (web): Click here
Link to the PDF version of the manual: Click here
Note, here you can find more online manuals from Beijer Electronics Documentation, to browse or download as pdf versions:
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!
X2 web changelog 2023.300.1.62.pdf