X2 web 2022.180.1.43
Supported HW: All models of X2 web
The X2 web HMI panels within the X2 pro and X2 extreme families are perfect HMI panels for enterprises and users who wants to utilize HTML5 web technologies in industrial environments.
X2 web firmware version 2022.180.1.43
This release is introducing X2 web with built-in firewall and support for containers. The package contains the system-beijer.raucb update package and attached release notes, changelog and security advisory.
• Added support for Docker.
• Added SSH enable/disable access via firewall using checkbox in Device settings.
• New widget in Device settings to add or remove SSH public keys.
• Added script to change mode from touch to mouse emulation via SSH.
• Long touch issues are solved by means of changing touch to emulate as a mouse input device.
• Solved issue with degree symbol font rendering.
• Increased the automatic logout interval time.
The FW package file include:
X2 web firmware update procedure:
• Store the systembeijer.raucb file on a USB thumb driver, in the root folder
• Insert the USB thumb driver in the X2 web
• Power up the X2 web
• Follow the update instructions on the screen
• Remove the USB thumb driver
• Restart the X2 web device.
Link to Software life cycle policies: Click here
If you previously downloaded the software package from SmartStore, find the download link in submenu My account > My apps, when logged in!